Simple python cgi question

Stephen Boulet stephen at SPAM.theboulets.IS.BAD.net
Wed Sep 17 19:44:12 EDT 2003

I don't want report lab since I'll be using lilypond to generate the
pdfs (I mentioned that I'd be calling the pdf generating program from
python).

What I needed to know was how to upload a file, really. I thought it
might be trivial, but maybe not so ...

I'll have to give the mod_python docs some study.

-- Stephen