Python ISPs

Lukasz Pankowski lupan at zamek.gda.pl
Thu Sep 18 17:18:40 EDT 2003

JoeyTaj at netzero.com (Paradox) writes:

> Does anyone know of some ISPs that have Mod_Python installed. Most
> seem to allow Python CGI but not things like Mod_Python or Spyce. Is
> this a viable solution or should I just learn PHP. I would prefer to
> leverage my Python knowledge but I also would like a fast robust
> solution.
>
>                         Thanks Joey.

I know only one commercial webside: http://www.python-hosting.com/,
they have mod_python, Spyce and many more (Zope, Plone, Nuxeo CPS,
Silva, Webware, Twisted, CherryPy, SkunkWeb, Quixote, 4Suite Server,
Spyce, Albatross, Cheetah, mod_python, Straight CGI)

for free testing of CherryPy consider http://www.freecherrypy.org/

newer used, just know it exist

--

=*= Lukasz Pankowski =*=