py2exe: dynamic module does not define init function

Alessandro Crugnola *sephiroth* alessandro at sephiroth.it
Mon Sep 22 05:11:32 EDT 2003

hi, i have already problems using py2exe..
i'm using python 2.2, wxPython and audiere for a little mp3 player..

once I've build the exe with py2exe, when launching the application:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 9, in ?
  File "imputil.pyc", line 103, in _import_hook
  File "<string>", line 52, in _import_top_module
  File "imputil.pyc", line 216, in import_top
  File "imputil.pyc", line 267, in _import_one
  File "<string>", line 163, in get_code
ImportError: dynamic module does not define init function (initaudiere)

Sincerely I don't understand the error message..
can someone explain me the message and if there's a solution?

--

Alessandro Crugnola [sephiroth]
Flash | PHP Developer

Team Macromedia Volunteer for Flash