Jython: jythonc and cPickle

Carsten Gips cagi at cs.tu-berlin.de
Tue Sep 9 10:40:28 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have a jython script, which should load a pickled object:

  file = "blabla"
  infile = open(file, 'rb')
  o = cPickle.load(infile)

When I put this code in a file and execute it using jython,
everything works well. However, when I freeze the code using
jythonc (using: jythonc -a -j bla.jar bla.py) and start
the program using java (java -jar bla.jar), then the
cPickle.load throws an exception and cannot load the object.

Does anybody know a solution to this problem? I have to use
the freezed version ....

Thanks
Carsten

--
wehr ainen rechtschreipfaehler fintet, dahrf ien behallten