what's wrong with REBOL?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue Sep 2 12:11:31 EDT 2003

"Mike Henley" <mnhenley at msn.com> wrote in message
news:6005702b.0309020727.4ba46e78 at posting.google.com...
> So as i needed a mature enough solution, but liked the way snipsnap
> worked, i looked around, and on freshmeat i found vanilla, with a
> development status of 5; production/stable. I went to its site,
where
> a working demo impressed with its capabilities. The site is though
> poorly documented, very poorly documented i had to use trial and
error
> to work out how to install it.

If you learned something that might help others, consider contributing
a writeup if you think (or find out) that site maintainers would
consider adding it.

> What's wrong with Rebol?

It is not Python ;-)  and I don't know what unmet need it would fill
for me.  But your experience moved it up a bit on the list of
languages I might look at someday.

Terry J. Reedy