How to load the DLL with PyRun_SimpleString?

Link link0937 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 05:26:31 EDT 2003

Exactelly, the named example is .DLL  and put it on the sys.path.

That I had check it carefully.
But the result make me sad what I failed to load.

Could you give me more advice? Such as  the other statement for loading DLL
as same as the 'PyRun_SimpleString' command.

Regards,
Link

"Syver Enstad" <syver-en+usenet at online.no>
???????:u1xu7rhk3.fsf at online.no...