Eureka! (Re: Comments on Python Redesign)

Graham Fawcett fawcett at teksavvy.com
Mon Sep 8 14:57:15 EDT 2003

Aahz wrote:

>In article <mailman.1062997392.14538.python-list at python.org>,
>Graham Fawcett  <fawcett at teksavvy.com> wrote:
>

>>Rather than throw stones, I have created a *brand new design* design for
>>Python.org. I am certain that will satisfy both the technical users and
>>the suit-wearing investigators. It borrows the time-honoured stylings of
>>the old Python site, and blends them with some upscale business moxy.
>>
>>Take a look:
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/mlcv
>>

>Many people, me included, won't follow tinyurl links; please provide a
>standard URL, too.

Okay. But please understand that my design is a *joke*... should have
added a <wink> in there somewhere.

Do *not* send comments to anyone, esp. the marketing list! I've made my
apologies there already.

http://fawcett.medialab.uwindsor.ca/python_org_redesign/

Thanks for the heads-up re: tinyurl. I realize that some unfriendly folk
may enjoy sending people to goatse or some similarly unsavoury site; I
guess I haven't been burned and have enjoyed the brevity of those URLs.

it-all-seemed-funnier-at-two-in-the-morning'ly yours,

-- Graham