AI and cognitive psychology rant (getting more and more OT - tell me if I should shut up)

Stephen Horne $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ at $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 09:29:38 EDT 2003

Ever noticed how upgrading a PC tends to lead to disaster?

Upgraded to 768MB yesterday, which I need for Windows 2000, but now
Windows 98 (which I also need, sadly) has died. Even with that
system.ini setting to stop it using the extra memory. I'm pretty sure
it's a driver issue, but I haven't worked out which driver(s) are to
blame.

Anyway, I haven't had a chance to read your post properly yet because
I've been farting around with old backups and reinstalls trying to
figure this out, but I will get around to it in the next couple of
days.

--
Steve Horne