Need Psyco profiling help...

Brian Kelley bkelley at wi.mit.edu
Sat Oct 25 21:05:32 EDT 2003

KefX wrote:
>>Can you run any test code *outside* of hotshot?  This would certainly
>>tell you whether it was worth the effort.  I.e. if you can't get it fast
>>outside of hotshot, it won't work inside ;)
>

> Um...what?
> - Kef

Oops, I got the names confused.  I was wondering if you were
profiling/running your code inside the plugin or outside.  I have
noticed problems using psyco in a plugin because it kept forgetting that
it had compiled the code before so it spent most of its time optimizing
but never really using the optimization.

Brian