Jython, GILs and object locking.

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Sun Oct 12 11:51:47 EDT 2003

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:18:02 -0400,
	Jon Franz_antispam <jfranzXREMOVEX at neurokode.com> wrote:
> I second this motion - shall I bundle this task in with the GIL
> limitations disclaimer?  It would appear less frigtening to talk about

If you like.

A good approach for writing the FAQ would be to draw up a list of the
questions that would be in it, running from the basic -- What are threads?
What is the GIL?  -- to more complicated ones, and then post it to c.l.py.

It's a good idea to use Google Groups to search for common thread questions,
and to look at tutorials and articles for topics that are important.

--amk