2.3.2 Installation Problems

PyUser no_spam at msn-1.com
Mon Oct 6 23:22:13 EDT 2003

> Run "ulimit -c unlimited" and see if you get a core file?

No. Actually, it was choking on compiling the ssl module. Recently,  I had
played around with the opensssl package and libcrypto.* was all messed up. I
had a few versions (!) of openssl rpms and probably also built from sources.
Anyway, cleaning up all of that and restoring sanity, everything is fine
now.

Thanks to all who replied.

Cheers!
PyUser