Newbie needs to see a large project

Jegenye 2001 Bt jegenye2001 at fw.hu
Mon Oct 6 18:35:30 EDT 2003

John,

Check out www.zope.org
Zope + CMF + Plone + etc, etc. ... that's quite large..
Performance is ok. :)

Ok, you're really talking about databases. I seem to recall a monstrous
project where Python was used to process speeches in the Irish parliament..
.. and Google uses Python heavily, too. They do have some big databases.
<wink>

Best,
Miklós

news:9Clgb.12141$sw6.8259 at newssvr25.news.prodigy.com...