printing large characters

Bengt Richter bokr at oz.net
Thu Oct 2 17:50:04 EDT 2003

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:15:08 -0700, "Fernando Armenta" <farmenta at pillardata.com> wrote:

>SGVsbG8sDQogDQpJIGFtIHRyeWluZyB0byBkbyBhIHByaW50IGEgbWVzc2FnZSBzdGF0bWVudCB3
>aXRoIGEgTGFyZ2UgZm9udHMvQ2hhcmFjdGVycyA0Ni01Ni4gIEhvdyBjYW4geW91IGRvIHRoYXQg
>aW4gcHl0aG9uLiAgQWxzbywgaWYgSSB3YW50IHRvIGZsYXNoIG9uL29mZiB0aGUgbWVzc2FnZSB0
>aGVyZSBpcyBhIHdheSB0byBkbyBpdD8NClRoYW5rcy4uZXZlcnlvbmUgb24gdGhpcyBsaXN0IHJv
>Y2tzIGhlbHBpbmcgdGhvc2UgbmV3IGNvbWVycyB0byBQeXRob24uLi4NCiANCi1GDQogDQo=

Why are you posting base_64 (decoded below) ?

"""
Hello,

I am trying to do a print a message statment with a Large fonts/Characters 46-56.
How can you do that in python.  Also, if I want to flash on/off the message there
is a way to do it?

Thanks..everyone on this list rocks helping those new comers to Python...

-F
"""

What do you mean by "Large fonts/Characters 46-56" ?

What do you want to "print" on? Console window, Tkinter graphics window, an
actual printer for paper hardcopy? Need a little more information & ordinary
text would be more convenient ;-)

Regards,
Bengt Richter