[PY GUI] interest function in python GUI(wxpython, pyqt) program.wxpython, pyqt

ulysses ulysses_dm at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Oct 21 04:21:53 EDT 2003

hi,

I'm working in python 5 months. I think it's very cool language.
I do a p2p python program GUI.
First I make a software by wxpython. But I find wxpython use many many
memory.
Second I use PYQT. But memory use still big.
But but but when I minimize the windows to taskbar, a fantasy
something
happened. memory use very very low when windows minimize.

So I test it in wxPython. It's same as pyqt. Before I minimize windows
to tray, and hide main windows.  This way I just minimize to
taskbar,don't
hide to tray. memory use very low.

I don't know how to program wxpython software can hide to tray and get
lower memory use.although current computer's memory very big.

Ulysses