approx 100 assorted computer/ math/other books

Joona I Palaste palaste at cc.helsinki.fi
Wed Oct 22 16:08:04 EDT 2003

Roedy Green <roedy at seewebsite.com> scribbled the following
on comp.lang.c:
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:56:38 GMT, CBFalconer <cbfalconer at yahoo.com>
> wrote or quoted :
>>You have reinvented bogosort.  Please do not toppost.

> I would like to make a different request. Make sure you say something
> original within the first 15 lines of a post.  I get quite annoyed
> with folk who DON'T top post, quote 3 pages that I have already read,
> and then add one silly wisecrack.

> STOP QUOTING SO FUCKING MUCH. READING SOMETHING ONCE IS ENOUGH!!

Are you referring to CBFalconer's quoting of Phil...? Here it is in its
entirety:
> Here is a sorting method that has the potential of being the fastest.
> 1. check if sorted, if so you are done
> 2. randomize the collection, go to 1
Three lines. *LINES*, mind you, not *PAGES*. You, Roedy, might well
use one-line pages, but I wouldn't, because that would severely hamper
the reading of Usenet.

I, personally, get annoyed by people who top-post. Period.

--
/-- Joona Palaste (palaste at cc.helsinki.fi) ------------- Finland --------\
"That's no raisin - it's an ALIEN!"