use make and version control system for every project?

Michael Geary Mike at DeleteThis.Geary.com
Thu Oct 16 03:38:33 EDT 2003

Erik Max Francis wrote:
> No, but as I said, you can run it without a license with two users and
> two client workspaces for free for as long as you want; the client and
> server are free to download.  See the Licensing section of this page:
>
> http://www.perforce.com/perforce/loadprog.html
>
> You can run the server yourself, you just can't add more than two users
> or workspaces -- and for single use, that's often a perfectly acceptable
> limitation.

BTW, Erik, thank you very much for pointing this out. We use Perforce at
work, and it never had occurred to me that I could use it for my personal
projects as well. Sweet!

-Mike