type checking

Anand Pillai pythonguy at Hotpop.com
Mon Oct 13 03:50:18 EDT 2003

I consider Python as high-level psuedo-code. It helps me in
programming, since you dont make mistakes while writing
psuedo-code. So it follows by induction that you dont make
these mistakes like static type errors while programming python.

It is a different approach, by altering your thinking, rather
than relying on tools. Works for me ;-)

Write python program as you would write a flow chart or psuedo-code.
The language constructs are so damn intuitive that it allows you
the freedom to do so.

In the second iteration you can do type checking by perhaps
using the built-in 'type' meta call.

-Anand