Could a single web framework popularize Python?

Alan Little contact at alanlittle.org
Fri Oct 10 12:16:19 EDT 2003

"Robert Brewer" <fumanchu at amor.org> wrote in message news:<mailman.1065774259.7079.python-list at python.org>...

> Well, I did both; risked my company and my job.

I hope it turns out to be a huge success for you.

And, I must say I'm relieved. I half expected to get my head ripped
off - I've known plenty of online discussions where a newcomer who
jumped into a big hot topic discussion and started pontificating would
immediately be shot down. What a civil and intelligent bunch you
python guys are - which, I must say, goes nicely with the feel of the
language.

I'm missing the organisedness of things like the java api specs or
cpan, but python has its compensations.