odbc and accessing database results by field

JZ jroznfgre at jngpugbjreXEBCXNbet.cy
Tue Oct 28 16:34:58 EST 2003

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:58:37 -0800, "Robert Brewer"
<fumanchu at amor.org> wrote:

>My answer was incomplete, since 'description' returns a sequence (not
>just the name). So for the line "fieldNames = c.description",
>substitute:
>
>fieldNames = [eachColumn[0] for eachColumn in c.description]

Thanx. The key for solution was the "c.description" which I have never
seen before. The only side-effect is, c.description returns changed
case of all field names. They are all lower case :(

--
JZ ICQ:6712522