Documentation using PyDoc

Colin J. Williams cjw at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 22 15:27:21 EDT 2003

I am building a module which is based on the numarray package and its
sub-packages.

I am proposing to use PyDoc to document this module.  The problem is
that PyDoc generates links to documentation on the imported modules and
expects to find HTML files in the style: nameOfImportedModule.html.

The numarray documentation is not in this style.

Is there some way that I can guide PyDoc in the generation of names to
the imported links?

Supposing I create my own links, how can I ensure that these
automatically call the appropriate node in the numarray tree?

Is there any possibility that the numarray documentation could be
generated by PyDoc?

I would appreciate any advice.

Colin W.

PS I don't see any documentation on the generic module.