Write abiword documents using python

Jegenye 2001 Bt jegenye2001 at fw.hu
Wed Oct 22 20:50:55 EDT 2003

I doubt there would be something like that.
I'd start with making a document with AbiWord in your case and then use one
of the many templating packages available..
Then Python would be very useful to spit out some XML as well  in those
places where this approach becomes tedious, after all AbiWord's format  is
XML.

Best,
   Miklós

news:56f42e53.0310221615.70f32ccc at posting.google.com...