Python syntax in Lisp and Scheme

Jacek Generowicz jacek.generowicz at cern.ch
Tue Oct 14 11:03:46 EDT 2003

"Daniel P. M. Silva" <dsilva at ccs.neu.edu> writes:

> Please let me know if you hear of anyone implementing lisp/scheme in
> Python :)

Nah, I really don't want to hear about yet another personal Lisp
implementation. (Besides, somewhere, Alex Martelli implements a cons
cell as an example extension module, and that's half of Lisp done
already :-)

However, please _do_ tell me if you hear of anyone implementing Python
in Lisp[*].

Having Python as a front-end to Lisp[*] (as it is now a front-end to
C, C++ and Java) would be very interesting indeed.

[*] Common Lisp please.