Reset Interactive Command Line

Nicolas Fleury nid_oizo at yahoo.com_remove_the_
Mon Oct 6 18:04:54 EDT 2003

Hi,
	I have a lot of difficulty working with multiple modules in PythonWin,
since I typically need to reload all modules when modying one of them.
I've used some code posted by Mike C. Fletcher on this newsgroup to
reload all my modules, but I still have problems; it seems the reloading
order is important.  All I want to do is run my program in a
from-scratch environment without having to close/open PythonWin.  Is
there any way to reset the loaded modules or re-initialize the PythonWin
command line?

Thx
Regards,

Nicolas Fleury