Book Recommendation

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Wed Oct 8 16:11:04 EDT 2003

In article <pan.2003.10.08.14.43.34.796599 at secureb0x.net>,
Anthony  <sysfault at secureb0x.net> wrote:
>Hello I'm currently trying to read Core Python Programming, but by the
>looks of it im never going to get done the book is about 860 pages long
>real intimidating, but im guess im going to have to stick in there. have
>any of you ever read it? is it a good book? if not what do you suggest i
>read. Please help me i'm eager to learn :)
>
>                                                  Thanks

I like *Core Python Programming*.  My goals might differ
from yours, though.  What are you after?  What's your back-
ground?  Those probably determine more than the book itself.

Perhaps <URL: http://www.unixreview.com/documents/s=7822/ur >
and <URL: http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PythonBooks >
will interest you.
--