Callable assertion?

Gonçalo Rodrigues op73418 at mail.telepac.pt
Tue Oct 7 09:07:39 EDT 2003

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:12:18 -0700, Erik Max Francis <max at alcyone.com>
wrote:

>"Gonçalo Rodrigues" wrote:
>
>> Definitely yes. There are a few strange objects that are callable and
>> do not have a __call__.
>
>I wouldn't call class objects all that strange :-).

Classic classes, yes. I started using Python at 2.2 and *never* have
used classic classes, so yes, they are like those distant, eccentric
and embarassing uncles whose only useful purpose in life seems to be
to disparage the uncomfortable silence in some boring family
get-togethers by recalling some odd anecdote or other of his misspent
life.

With my best regards,
G. Rodrigues