Accessing global namespace

Carl Banks imbosol at aerojockey.invalid
Mon Oct 6 19:53:37 EDT 2003

John Roth wrote:
> Minor note here - because of the latest
> spate of worms, etc,

Worms--do you mean those annoying little programs that exist because
people have casual attitudes about potentially exploitable programming
flaws?

(I's so sorry, I couldn't resist that--I'm done now--I promise.)
--
CARL BANKS                   http://www.aerojockey.com/software

As the newest Lady Turnpot descended into the kitchen wrapped only in
her celery-green dressing gown, her creamy bosom rising and falling
like a temperamental souffle, her tart mouth pursed in distaste, the
sous-chef whispered to the scullery boy, "I don't know what to make of
her."
          --Laurel Fortuner, Montendre, France
            1992 Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest Winner