questions about using the editor of pythonWin--from a new comer

Colin J. Williams cjw at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 7 22:25:19 EDT 2003

littleneo wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there anybody know how to show the line number in the source code using
> the editor of pythonWin?
=> View  Click the Editor Tab and then set values for Line numbers and
Folding.

I use 36 and 20 respectively.  It's best to experiment.
Another problem is how to find the folder of a file
> in the editor, since it only shows the file name. If I need to open several
> files at the same time, if there is a convenient way to choose the needed
> file without organizing the files manually. The windows will cover each
> other.

It might be helpful if the full path were given in the file's Title Bar.
  It is not.

I suggest that typically one needs to work in one or two directories (1)
that of the program being developed and, sometimes, the package being
used by the program under development.  Thus, it's probably not a big
problem.

Colin W.
Colin W.