Simple RDF writer or good tutorial?

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Tue Oct 7 07:54:08 EDT 2003

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:29:15 -0700 (PDT),
	Jeremy Dillworth <jwdillworth at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have been looking at RDFLib, but couldn't make much sense of the
> examples with my limitted knowledge of RSS & XML.

Perhaps the examples from my PyCon slides may be helpful:
http://www.amk.ca/talks/semweb-intro/

Note that you can't really use RDFlib's .save() method to write RSS files
that most aggregators can parse, because RDFlib will write out the triples
in arbitrary order, and most RSS parsers don't use a real RDF parser, so
they expect elements to be in a certain order.

--amk