Python based http server

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Oct 14 10:06:40 EDT 2003

Doug wrote:

> I am thinking of using a Python based HTTP server instead of Apache.
>
> I would be interested in one that employed generators and coroutines.  I
> know those are fairly new features of python, so maybe nothing is
> available yet.

Given your expressed requirements: avoiding Apache and using generators,
it sounds a lot like you are doing this merely as a learning experience
or something.  After all, who ever heard of "uses generators" as a
practical requirement for a web server?

If you have real requirements, let us know.  Otherwise the only
good "advice" you will hear is "what's wrong with Apache"?

-Peter