Trying to build exe with py2exe and SOAPPy

Lyle eastsfbayman at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 01:59:01 EDT 2003

I am having the same problem without SOAPpy. I grepped around and
found a couple lines something like:

if _os.name == 'mac':
    import Carbon.Folder
    import Carbon.Folders

so I suspect that it thinks we're mac's.
I tried deleting all the pyc's, but that didn't help.
I'm going to try reinstalling everything from the ground up as I just
upgraded to 2.3.

--- Lyle

--- In python-list at yahoogroups.com, sfbell at m... (Steven Bell) wrote:
> I am trying to build an executable from a python script.
> Using python 2.3, SOAPpy 0.10.3, Py2exe 0.4.2.
> Build command: python setup.py py2exe -w --includes
> xml.sax.drivers2.drv_py
>
> I get the following output:
>
> warning: py2exe:
***
> warning: py2exe: * The following modules were not found:
> warning: py2exe: *   Carbon.Folder
> warning: py2exe: *   Carbon.Folders
> warning: py2exe: *   M2Crypto
> warning: py2exe: *   SOCKS