server side socket program hangs

anuradha.k.r at sify.com anuradha.k.r at sify.com
Tue Oct 21 04:20:10 EDT 2003

hi,
   My problem is solved finally.......:-))))))))))
it was the problem with port address.my server side does not accept
little endian,i need to convert it to big endian form...like if am
using the port address 9020 on the client side ,the corresponding big
endian wud be 15395 ( to be used in my server).so that was wat was
creating so much trouble..
neways thanx a lot for all the help.
AKR.