How do you make Python reliable???

Aubrey Hutchison abhjrpe at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 18:43:28 EST 2003

First thanks all for the comments:

Last night I had to kill the MS menuwindow about 16 times before the
computer would restart.....

After restart idle started the same crap....So I gave up for a while.

1) totally shut down the computer and started fresh to day.

2) so far it is working ok as if the computer needed a rest, but the
computer shows no problems with any other functions or programs.

3) this is similar to earlier experiences idle will work for a while and
them start crapping out...

Thus far to day it has worked..

I really think I have found problem with idle but what it is I do not
know....

Will continue

Thanks All

Aubrey Hutchison