win32com: interfaces <coclass_interfaces>

Raaijmakers, Vincent (IndSys, Raaijmakers, Vincent (IndSys,
Fri Oct 24 16:26:08 EDT 2003

Hopefully a win32com guru can help me here..

if a class, generated by makepy.py has an interface defined by 'coclass_interfaces'
like:

class HelloWorld(DispatchBaseClass):
	"""HelloWorld Interface"""
	CLSID = IID('{96784DFF-A5F5-4C0F-AF30-28A33153FA92}')
	coclass_interfaces = [ IHelloWorld, IFoo ]

how can I get the object IHelloWorld from the baseclass HelloWorld.
Again, I only see the same questions when I try to find the answer to this question in every newsgroup.
Please, who has the answer for me?

Vincent