ANN: vb2py online code conversion

Will Stuyvesant hwlgw at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 09:04:52 EDT 2003

> [Paul Paterson]
> The Online Version of vb2py has been released.
> vb2py :: A Visual Basic to Python Conversion Toolkit
> http://vb2py.sourceforge.net

Nice work!

I am not a VB person, but I always like to see people using python
CGI.  But on sourceforge they only have Python 1.5.2 last time I
checked!  Did you install your own python on sourceforge (if so, how
did you do that, I failed in an earlier attempt), or do they finally
have a new python version installed?

--
After all, what is your hosts' purpose in having a party?  Surely not
for you to enjoy yourself; if that were their sole purpose, they'd