Python syntax in Lisp and Scheme

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters mertz at gnosis.cx
Fri Oct 10 14:03:23 EDT 2003

Paul Foley <see at below.invalid> wrote previously:
|Oh, come on!  Anyone can understand cricket!  There are two teams.
|The team that's in sits out, except for two batsmen...

I apologize, I overstated it.  I meant "No American can understand..."

FWIW.  I very much enjoyed watching part of an amateur cricket match on
my vacation to Vancouver a few weeks back.  But exactly what they were
doing was as perplexing as the Lisp code in this thread :-).

Yours, Lulu...

P.S. It's odd that I hadn't KNOWN about my Dutch ancestry... but Python
fits my brain, so there must be some.

--
 mertz@   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:_/_/_/_/ v i
gnosis  _/_/                    Postmodern Enterprises         _/_/  s r