Numerical Python question

2mc mcrider at bigfoot.com
Sun Oct 12 01:07:29 EDT 2003

I'm new to Python and to Numerical Python.  I have a program written
in another program that used arrays extensively.  I'm trying to
convert to Python.

Assume an array in Numerical Python, the contents of which are the
daily open, high, low, and last prices of the DOW Jones Industrial
Average for its entire history.  How would one iterate throughout the
entire array calculating the 10 day average of daily high price or the
daily low price?

If someone could write some pseudo-code that would point me in the
right direction, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks.