Book Recommendation

Michael Geary Mike at DeleteThis.Geary.com
Wed Oct 8 18:14:44 EDT 2003

> Ok you guys are the best I'm going to stop bugging you now and get to work
> there is just one more question i have to ask. "Michael Geary" said read
> the tutorial on python.org, but Core Python Programming covers everything
> should i read the tutorial on python.org anyway or just the book?

Why are you asking? The tutorial is free, just go read it and then decide if
it was worthwhile! :-)

You can also read _Text Processing in Python_ for free on David Mertz's
site:

http://gnosis.cx/TPiP/

If nothing else, read David's Appendix A which provides some real insight
into how the Python language works:

http://gnosis.cx/TPiP/appendix_a.txt

And you can get a free 14-day trial of Safari at http://safari.oreilly.com/
and read _Python in an Nutshell_ and _Python Essential Reference_ there.
Gonna be a busy couple of weeks for you. :-)

-Mike