approx 100 assorted computer/ math/other books

Mark McIntyre markmcintyre at spamcop.net
Thu Oct 23 17:12:33 EDT 2003

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:35:04 GMT, in comp.lang.c , Roedy Green
<roedy at seewebsite.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:44:57 +0100, Mark McIntyre
><markmcintyre at spamcop.net> wrote or quoted :
>
>>>If I need to refresh
>>>myself on  the quoted material I can look it up myself.
>>
>>Where? Google? Get real. Presumably you don't read very many posts a
>>day, or else have an eidetic memory.
>
>In Agent. I can retrace threads at a click. They are mapped out like a
>tree.

Only if your server stores them all, and you don't purge your
database.
Do you imagine that everyone has that luxury? So we should all conform
to your requirement?

And why are you posting this to so many groups? I've no clue where
you're posting from. I'm in CLC, where top posting is heavily frowned
upon. Maybe the python guys don't care - if so, remove CLC from your
crosspost.

--
Mark McIntyre