[PY GUI] interest function in python GUI(wxpython, pyqt) program.wxpython, pyqt

ulysses ulysses_dm at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Oct 21 22:27:36 EDT 2003

hi, Mr.Werner Schiendl

You are right. When I start my program ,it's use 10MB memory. then
I minimize it to taskbar, memory use is 3MB. But I notice total memory
usage did't reduce anymore. I shutdown my program I notice the total
memory really reduce.

OMG. I fooled by windows task manager. You are really smart guy.
I'm a windows programmer before (delphi,vb,vfp MIS).
I never know it . How can I find more information for windows memeroy .
which book your recommended.thanks.

Ulysses