Python syntax in Lisp and Scheme

Thomas F. Burdick tfb at famine.OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Oct 7 17:00:02 EDT 2003

Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk <qrczak at knm.org.pl> writes:

> I find the Lisp syntax hardly readable when everything looks alike,
> mostly words and parentheses, and when every level of nesting requires
> parens. I understand that it's easier to work with by macros, but it's
> harder to work with by humans like I.

You find delimited words more difficult than symbols?  For literate
people who use alphabet-based languages, I find this highly suspect.
Maybe readers of only ideogram languages might have different
preferences, but we are writing in English here...

--
         ,'  .\  / | No to Imperialist war |