python 2.3.1 issues DeprecationWarning for FCNTL when importing tempfile

achrist at easystreet.com achrist at easystreet.com
Mon Oct 6 10:12:21 EDT 2003

Michael Hudson wrote:

> Pierre Rouleau <prouleau at impathnetworks.com> writes:
>
> > BTW, I solved the problem by deleting the fcntl.pyc.  See my other
> > post below.

 use McMillan installer on Windows, too, and I've also been getting
these messages.  Didn't know they were fixable until reading this
thread.  I was getting two sets of messages, one for fcntl and one
for termios.   Each of these had a *.py, a *.pyc, and a *.pyo in the
python\Lib folder.  Deleting them all seems to fix it.

Al