closed source

Milos Prudek me at me.cz
Thu Oct 23 06:19:38 EDT 2003

> A few metacomments:  Mr. Prudek, there certainly are concentrations
> of software practitioners where it's conventional to think and act
> in terms of "closed source", and to involve such technical realities
> as "compilation", "obfuscation", "encryption", and so on.  A non-zero
> minority of the comp.lang.python participants hold and practice this
> view.

I understand. I know that I can receive hostile comments to this
specific question. My only feeble defense is that my contribution to
Open Source is also non-zero:

- Translation of http://www.dwheeler.com/oss_fs_why.html into Czech.

- KDE 2.0 documentation: The kmenuedit Handbook, Kicker Handbook.

--
Milos Prudek