SQLError: (2014, "Commands out of sync; You can't run this command now")

JZ jroznfgre at jngpugbjreQBGbet.cy
Wed Oct 8 05:57:04 EDT 2003

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:30:23 GMT, Dennis Lee Bieber
<wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>>     def execute(self, sql):
>>         self.dbConnect()
>>         self.rowcount = self.cursor.execute(sql)
>>         self.dbDisconnect()
>>         return self.rowcount
>
>        Just out of curiosity, do you ever do anything with the data from the
>query?

No. I have just typed part of my code.

>All you return here is the affected rows (I believe) and you
>close the cursor/connection which likely trashes any results.

No. For my convenience, I created methods based on PEAR syntax. E.g.
getAll(), getMany(), getOne() which return desired values without
explicit using cursors or fetchone() methods of API 2.0

>        You don't show the application generating the error(s) -- what type of
>operation was requested?

I got advise from webware maillist, that it is MySQLdb problem. I
appears during using one db connection and more than one cursors
working on two or more servlets parallelly.

--
JZ ICQ:6712522