Python for Asset Management!

Mike mike_4766 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:01:27 EDT 2003

Hi!

Im working on some research for a asset management system. We will use
python as our primary platform. As a opensource programmer the obvious
question is; are there any opensource systems available?

I found an article about ilm's system (story from python.org), sounds
very interesting. Im looking for more information about similar
systems (of course python based!), all feedback is welcome!

I hope there's someone outthere who knows some more about this!

Thanks!

-- Mike