Book Recommendation

Anthony sysfault at secureb0x.net
Thu Oct 9 16:30:29 EDT 2003

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 19:59:33 +0000, Anthony wrote:

> Hello I'm currently trying to read Core Python Programming, but by the
> looks of it im never going to get done the book is about 860 pages long
> real intimidating, but im guess im going to have to stick in there. have
> any of you ever read it? is it a good book? if not what do you suggest i
> read. Please help me i'm eager to learn :)
>
>                                                   Thanks
That covers just about all my answers thanks guys I'll keep in touch
asking questions, etc. I just finished 16 excercises at the end of chapter
2 in my book it's great i love it, after each chapter I'll look at the
reference on python.org to get a better understanding of everything i went
over in there, thanks alot you guys and when I'm famous you all will be
compensated :)

                                                         Thanks :)