Python based http server

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Sun Oct 12 16:53:41 EDT 2003

Alex Martelli <aleaxit at yahoo.com> wrote previously:
|coroutines are not a part of Python.  Twisted, the best way to write
|standalone Python HTTP servers, can use generators productively,

Twisted certainly has some virtures.  But semi-coroutines, at least, are
part of Python--and therefore it's easy to build full coroutines.  See:

    http://gnosis.cx/publish/programming/charming_python_b5.html

It's certainly quite possible to use those for a somewhat different
switching framework than Twisted gives you.

Yours, David...

--
Keeping medicines from the bloodstreams of the sick; food from the bellies
of the hungry; books from the hands of the uneducated; technology from the