RELEASED Python 2.3.2 (final)

Michael Geary Mike at DeleteThis.Geary.com
Fri Oct 3 05:50:33 EDT 2003

Anthony Baxter wrote:
> On behalf of the Python development team and the Python community, I'm
> happy to announce the release of Python 2.3.2 (final).

Cool!

There's a question I don't see answered in the release notes: On Windows,
what's the recommended procedure for upgrading from 2.3 or 2.3.1 to 2.3.2?
Should I uninstall the old version first, or just install the new one right
on top of it? What about other packages like win32all and ctypes? Uninstall
them and reinstall after upgrading Python, or leave them alone?

Thanks!

-Mike