In need of c.l.p.discussion

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri Oct 17 07:29:38 EDT 2003

Rune Steffensen <r.steffensen at c2i.net> writes:

> > A far better solution to your problem -- namely avoiding threads you do
> > not want to see -- is to just use a killfile.
>
> I know. But, as I said in another posting in this thread, I'm not using
> python in an active way these days, even if I probably will in the
> future. So the maintainance would need more work, than the delete-
> strategy.
>
> > Even really lousy newsreaders, like the one I still use
> [snip]
>
> If you think Mozilla sucks, give Opera a try. I've been using it for news
> for some weeks now, and I'm very satisfied.

Doesn't Opera have a way of saying "I never want to see this thread
again"?  If it doesn't, I suggest finding a newsreader that does.

If *that's* too much maintenence for you, not reading the list at all
sounds the most sensible option.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  About the use of language: it is impossible to sharpen a
  pencil with a blunt axe.  It is equally vain to try to do