Python syntax in Lisp and Scheme

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters mertz at gnosis.cx
Tue Oct 7 19:36:18 EDT 2003

| 3- what do you mean  "printed"?  A double-click on any parenthesis
|    selects the enclosed list so it's quite easy to  see what it encloses.

I kept clicking on the parenthesis in all your samples.  All my
newsreader did was go to text-select mode!

Btw. I believe the word "printed" means "printed"... you've seen that
stuff where ink is applied to paper, yes?

Yours, Lulu...

--
---[ to our friends at TLAs (spread the word) ]--------------------------
Echelon North Korea Nazi cracking spy smuggle Columbia fissionable Stego