Python LaTeX codec?

netnews.upenn.edu p.magwene at snet.net
Tue Oct 14 18:43:39 EDT 2003

David Eppstein wrote:

>>Microsoft Windows 2000 [Version 5.00.2195]
>>(C) Copyright 1985-2000 Microsoft Corp.
>

> I am using a Mac, so Windows not having these isn't a problem.
>
> But, Park's response doesn't really address my question at all.
> For one thing, there was a reason I asked for this as Python code, which
> is that I want to use this as a subroutine of a larger application, and

That was essentially the point of the rest of my post -- the quoted unix
tools weren't universal and that you had asked for Python code.  I used
Windows as an example because that was the box I was sitting at when I
read the post.

Actually, I think many (all?) of those tools may be available by default
if you're using OS X, but I'm too lazy to fire up my powerbook at the
moment...

--Paul